Despite tough times, there is hope.
Perhaps you are feeling overwhelmed, struggling with increasing sadness, or simply in need of some hope, encouragement or new strategies for an ongoing or new concern. You may be realizing that you’re ready to understand the root of why you are feeling sad, unhappy or overwhelmed, and wanting to learn how you can feel joy and peace again.
- Counseling for Adults and Adolescents
- Marital and Pre-marital counseling
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Training (personal growth topics, such as stress management)
My Goal: As a Licensed Counselor and Therapist, my goal is to enrich the lives of others, provide comfort, inspire healing, and to treat all with respect and dignity. I provide sensible solutions whether you are looking to improve and maintain a healthy marriage with the help of a marriage counselor, or seeking direction with other everyday concerns such as noted below.
- I use an approach that will be the best fit for your unique situation
- I want to hear and understand your pain and individual concern
- I establish rapport, offer a comfortable style, and I am easy to talk with
- Learn more about me
I have extended experience in: